Our entire January was filled with sickness! One child after another. We had it ALL!
These are by far the most pathetic pictures we had so I thought I would share. Ramiah was really sick. As you can see we had a breathing machine at one point.... So Sad.

January was also BIRTHDAY month for Eli. He turned 3 on the 3rd.
He always seems to have a bruise on his head! His latest one came from falling off the toilet. I guess his curiosity just got the better of him as he tried watching what was coming out.
He is always making me laugh, what a boy!

These are by far the most pathetic pictures we had so I thought I would share. Ramiah was really sick. As you can see we had a breathing machine at one point.... So Sad.

January was also BIRTHDAY month for Eli. He turned 3 on the 3rd.
He always seems to have a bruise on his head! His latest one came from falling off the toilet. I guess his curiosity just got the better of him as he tried watching what was coming out.
He is always making me laugh, what a boy!



No comments:
Post a Comment