Eli is enjoying the nice weather and is FULL of energy! He is keeping me busy, worried, and counting to ten A LOT! Just the other day I told him it was time for nap and told him to come upstairs with Hannah, Ramiah and me. I laid Ramiah down, took care of laundry and made my bed with Hannah and realized he must have not come up, since he was not in his bed. I yelled to him to come up and there was no response, which is not that uncommon. So I went to get him and could not find him! I looked EVERYWHERE!!! I yelled for Hannah and she came running. I told her she was going to have to go outside and look down the street and up everyones driveway! She told me, "okay mom I will look for cars like you always taught me!" (At least I have one good one I thought)
SO we split up and we both were yelling, "ELI!!!" I came in and looked everywhere again, and yelled his name at the front door as loud as I could multiple times thinking he could hear me inside and out, but nothing! I called Shannon and told him I could not find Eli. He said, "What do you mean?" I then replied.... "I LOST OUR SON!" So Shannon started home, and I was now beyond panicked. Hannah and I were now in the doorway together yelling his name when I saw the play closet move slightly... which is right by the front door! I whipped it open and there he was, "SORRY MOM, SORRY, SORRY, Sorry mommy... sorry." Oh I was glad to see him but he sure got in trouble!
So that is just a story about a day in the life of my little boy, who continues to grow more and more curious, witty, and seems to be naughtier everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh my goodness! That's such a funny story... now that it's over and he's ok. Wow, that would scare me so much!
Post a Comment