Saturday, July 19, 2008

7 KIDS!

4 nieces and 1 nephew stayed last week with us for 5 days, I thought I would share a few pictures.

We had a blast, and really I had a lot of helpers with Eli and Ramiah! Our only problems came when we could not all fit at the same table for meals and in the same car for going places, but it all worked out and we had a great time.
I can't say it enough at what GREAT kids they are! We were missing one though, Kordell. He was with my brother Pete in the Philippines and we are so proud of him, since he is only 9 and my brother said he was perfect on the trip. When we picked them up at the airport he began to tell of his journey and Shannon and I were amazed at his maturity and love for God's people at such a young age.

Well here are the pictures......
This first one is where we decided to celebrate everyones birthday, since I am a terrible Aunt and don't always remember to call or send a card. So we pretended it was everyones on July 14th and had a PARTY!!!
Shannon took them to the store (in 2 loads) after we drew names and they each bought a gift for someone else.


Micah and Ramiah playing together! I love it!

Wren at the beach!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my goodness, you are the best Aunt ever! It looks like you guys had a great and crazy time.

Liz T. said...

those are such cute pics of all the kids :)