Let's see the past 6 months... okay, okay let's be honest I can't remember what I did last week let alone what I have been doing over the last 6 months.
Shannon has been working hard and I think honestly he is the best preacher EVER! The latest project is our kitchen and for not owning much more than the everyday tools he is doing great.
Hannah has lost 2 teeth and is getting into that weird elementary age. Acting silly most of the time. I think she picks up weird habits from others.... well at least that is what I have been blaming it on... the more I think of it, it could be that she is a Caroland! Hee hee
I am so proud of her. She supports a girl from Ethiopia through Compassion International and she decided to be an advocate and have compassion Sunday at church these past two weeks. She has gotten 5 kids families so far.
Eli is all boy and super fun. He keeps me thinking and very busy. He still really loves the planets and wants to just study them and know more. He will just randomly come up to me and spout off a fact about one of the planets and I will be... Oh really is that right?! Pretty bad when you 4 year old has a better memory than you.
Ramiah is changing all the time. Repeating most everything and talking like crazy! She is such a sweetie, but don't let that cuteness fool you, she is rough and tough and can take you down wrestling and is a little dare devil! She has been getting into a lot of trouble lately. Writing on the couch and walls with marker and then telling me, "look it... naughty Hannah did it" And even if Hannah was not in school I would definitely know Hannah would not have done the scribbles! Ramiah has much to learn if she is going to play the blame game....
Well that should do it for now... if anyone even keeps up with this long lost and forgotten blog.

2 comments:
Glad you're back! I've missed your funny stories & cute pix! Love you!
Yay!! You updated :)
Bekah
Post a Comment