Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hannah's HAIRCUT!

Hannah was talking about getting her haircut for awhile, but when we told people their reaction was something like, "oh NO her hair is so beautiful..." Well being the sensitive child she is she decided to keep it long because as she said, "It's okay mom, I don't want it cut. Everyone likes it long."


After weeks of letting her know it was her decision and that she would be beautiful no matter what, she changed her mind tonight! The 90 degree heat might also have been a source of persuasion! Tonight after I cut Eli and Shannon's hair she really wanted hers cut. So we loaded the kids in the car and off we went to the mall.


And she looks wonderful! Oh and Eli had fun playing too! He even ripped the steering wheel off one of the airplanes! We can't take him anywhere!


3 comments:

jana said...

WOW, was she able to give it (the long hair) to Locks of Love? That would be neat for her to be able to donate it...that is what I do with my hair. Long then short, and the length goes to Locks of Love!

She looks beautiful!

Julie said...

What mall did you go to? That has to be the coolest hair cutting place I have ever seen!

shannoncaroland said...

IT is at Great Lakes Crossing in Auburn Hills, which is one of the cooler malls in town. The place is called Carnival Cuts, I think. Besides the car and pony to sit on, they also had an airplane and a fire truck. they had tv's in fron of every chair playing Ice Age 2. It was pricey ($14, I think) for kid's haricut, but we had a coupon.

Yes, her hair will be donated. We would not have had it any other way.