
Hannah had a luau this year for her birthday. I told her being 5 is a big birthday. I asked her what she wanted to do and with much thought she asked for a slumber party. Now this was back in February when we start talking May birthday plans! We like to get excited way far in advance. It was a few weeks before the party and I asked if she still wanted a sleep over and she said no. I was all concerned and asked why? She said I don't want a sleepover I want a slumber party. I said they're the same thing. She came back with, "no a sleep over is when your friends come over and you sleep and a slumber party is when your friends come over and stay up ALL night!" I gently told her that they were the same thing and 5 year olds still go to bed at a slumber party! So I got smart and had 7 kids stay the night. That was not the smart thing the smart thing was I had the MOMS stay too! And let
me just say the kids went to bed around 11:00 and the Mommies stayed up way too late! I will let the pictures tell the story of the LUAU!

Opening gifts. As you can see she had plenty of help!
Night time story read by Dad!
Teeth Time...
And all FAST Asleep!
BUT.....Mommies up way past their bed time, and way BEYOND tired!

1 comment:
That sounds like so much fun! Great idea!
Post a Comment