This blog is to keep family and friends informed of our life.
OK, I did one for myself that I refuse to post! You look wonderful :)
unacceptable. We must see it. did you see how bad the one I did for myself was?
All right, Mrs. Wetzel is now completed. How do I download it to my blog so that I can share it with the world?
There was a button to download it as a jpeg. Surely, Jaime can tel you.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OK, I did one for myself that I refuse to post!
You look wonderful :)
unacceptable. We must see it. did you see how bad the one I did for myself was?
All right, Mrs. Wetzel is now completed. How do I download it to my blog so that I can share it with the world?
There was a button to download it as a jpeg. Surely, Jaime can tel you.
Post a Comment