Thursday, July 26, 2007

A few days at Mom and Dad's

Family Vacation got canceled so we spent Sunday-Wednesday on Chadwick rd!

8 adults+one pregnant+
8 children+
4 dogs+
1 cat+
_______
= a crazy couple of days!

We had fun, playing outside with sprinklers, water balloons, bubbles, bikes, badminton, blongo ball, and each other.
The kids got along great and seemed to find all kinds of things to do with their imaginations!

Eli took dad out to the "ANIMAL SHOP" (taxidermy shop) every chance he could get! Eli is the only 2 year old I know that can name deer, elk, moose, raccoon, coyote, mountain lion, and many African animals by name. It was amazing how he took it all in. And the highlight of the trip for me was when Dad asked me to take his picture with Eli walking out to the shop. It was sweet of him, he really loved the time with Eli.

I am glad to be home. I am exhausted after the short trip. And ready to start getting my house ready for Ramiah to come home.
I have a garage sale in a week, to earn a little money towards the adoption and am working on a few other projects.

I forgot my camera for the Cocco get together, so I will see if I get any from Dad or Jacob who took plenty and post them then.

No comments: