Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Getting you all caught up...

We leave for Ethiopia Friday at 6am! We are just now starting to pack and are continuing to loose our minds while getting ready to leave.

Hannah is still doing great in school! She LOVES her teacher and is talking in class. I am so thankful, it makes it a little easier knowing she is not crying everyday while I am gone.

Eli is crazy wild and out of control most days. I said out loud at Meijer, "I will never again take you out in public alone again!"
But he is ever so cute and makes us laugh all the time!
He is so into Bob the Builder and fixing things. I really have to learn the names of all these tools!

A couple cute things
Hannah said this past week. She came into the kitchen and said, "mom you really choose a good daddy. And daddy choose a really good mommy!" She is so precious.
The other thing was again while I was in the kitchen...I am in that room of the house way to much!
"MOM, you know how I wanted a baby sister?"
"yes" thinking to myself... you better not want to take that back!
"well what if Eli wants a baby brother?"
"Why do you think he does?"
"YEA I already asked him and HE DOES!!!"
"Well...........um..... I guess we will have to see..."


Hope you enjoyed.
*Check out the adoption blog while we are gone. We are going to try and update everyone while we are there.

No comments: