Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Hannah's 1st Day of Kindergarten



WOW, I feel 30 today. Hannah is starting school and that makes me feel really old. She has Mr. Stevenson! Yes a man and let me tell you, she is not happy about it. She does have a friend from church in her class, so we are hoping that helps.

Please pray for her as she is painfully shy and has a hard time with change.

She said this morning and I quote, "Well I'm not going to talk."

Oh boy, lets just hope she at least can motion about going potty.
__________________________________________________________

Oh my goodness, NO TEARS!!! I am pretty much in shock. She did so well. She sat right down started talking and was completely fine! Here is a picture of her and her friend Lydia at school.

Maybe the incentive to go to Chucky Cheese after school helped.




No comments: