On the other side it says....
September 22, 2007 we arrived home from Ethiopia with our precious Ramiah. We look back over the past year with much thankfulness. In one year our family has seen God’s love in action. We have a better understanding of God’s amazing passion for His people, and we have seen the sacrifices people must go through to survive. We also have an overwhelming joy that leaps from within when we see the face of our precious Ramiah.
Join us for the one year anniversary of her arrival and know our appreciation for all you have done in our little girls life.
you can rsvp to me here, if you plan on coming.
Thanks and I hope we see you on the 27th!

1 comment:
when I showed Madison the picture on the right of the invitation, he said he wanted to play with her because she is so cute! I agree...she's so beautiful and looks so happy. I'm so glad she has such a great family to take care of her!!! I cannot believe the difference in those 2 pictures.
Post a Comment