This blog is to keep family and friends informed of our life.
I was thinking about Hannah today! How was her first day? I loved the pics!
Congratulations Hannah! You look super for your first day of school. You will shortly be smarter than your uncle Brad. Aunt Marianna loves your pink bag and pretty dress.
I love all these pics! I saw you guys outside taking pics (I was feding Kylee). The girls seemed pretty excited.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I was thinking about Hannah today! How was her first day? I loved the pics!
Congratulations Hannah! You look super for your first day of school. You will shortly be smarter than your uncle Brad. Aunt Marianna loves your pink bag and pretty dress.
I love all these pics! I saw you guys outside taking pics (I was feding Kylee). The girls seemed pretty excited.
Post a Comment