There is so much going on right now. AHHHH!
I am going through a bible study with a friend on priorities and let me tell you it is coming at the best time. I think I would have pulled all my hair out already with the stress that I am under, but God is in control and He provides, protects, calms, and comforts me!
Please pray for me. I am getting all 4 wisdom teeth pulled out Friday! I have 2 weeks to recover before going to Ethiopia.
If it does not rain I will be out for Garage sale #3 in the morning to raise funds for the adoption!
Hannah starts school the 4th and has the man teacher! We went to see him tonight at "meet and greet" and he was great, but not in her eyes. I told him she probably won't talk to you all year! We will see. HE thinks it will last for a couple of weeks, I hope he is the one that is right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh, honey. I thought that once you turned 30 it was too late to have wisdom teeth problems. I was wrong. I'll be praying for you this week!
you are in my prayers with All of that! What is the bible study on priorities? i am curious!
Remember you and Col coming to see me when I got mine out? And I had it done over Thanksgiving so I won't have to march in the parade and you guys were mad! Thought maybe a trip down memory lane would cheer you up! I'll be praying for you! Love you!
Post a Comment