Eli has graduated to a "Big Boy Bed" and he has done the transition better than I ever thought! I think it helps that he got his cousin Jake's CAR BED (that he calls a bus.) So anyway... Eli gets to choose an animal each night to sleep with him and the other night he choose "gerrrrrAFFFF".... Well all was well as we thought until I went in to check on him and found this... I could not help but take the pictures! He keeps me laughing even after he is sleeping!!!
Friday, May 18, 2007
Awake and busy!
Eli has graduated to a "Big Boy Bed" and he has done the transition better than I ever thought! I think it helps that he got his cousin Jake's CAR BED (that he calls a bus.) So anyway... Eli gets to choose an animal each night to sleep with him and the other night he choose "gerrrrrAFFFF".... Well all was well as we thought until I went in to check on him and found this... I could not help but take the pictures! He keeps me laughing even after he is sleeping!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ha Ha Ha soooo funny! It looks like a bed for a puppy instead of a child. Oh, wait, you have a boy... yea, that looks about right!
Um, off subject, why the 'counter'? Now you're going to know how many times a day I click on your blog. I'll look pathetic. Either that or you'll look so popular :)
The counter....I like all the extra's and I won't know all the hits are from you, your safe. It only tells me how many not who.
Post a Comment