Tuesday, May 01, 2007

My Mom

For those of you that know my Mom she has been a victim of Cancer for many years now. She has changed her lifestyle drastically with her diet and medication. You would never know she deals with cancer on a daily basis. She has more energy than anyone I know and is such a role model of living a life that is NOT at all self-serving. In the past few months the results have not been encouraging to her and it naturally has brought her spirits down, but she puts her hope in God and trusts in his care. Today she has Limpnods in her abdomen, pelvis, and between her heart and aorta that have been claimed by Cancer. This morning she got her last cat scan results and they said although this kind of cancer is not curable and it is not if you will die from this cancer it is when... the cancer seems to have decreased in size. This is something to praise the Lord about. The thought of not having your mom around to see you through life seems just about impossible for me. I pray she lives, I pray God destroys this cancer and she lives to tell of how God has took over in her body and she is one of the survivors.

1 comment:

jana said...

I am praying for that as well for you all...